Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

This was amazing! Some of Doki's animations have been a little bit too bloody and disturbing for me to enjoy, but this one was just right! Creepy enough to keep me on the edge of my seat, but not so much that I have to stop watching. Very well animated, and all around very good. Thank you Doki, you rock man!

Happy heli 1.0 Happy heli 1.0

The best game about a stickfigure piloting a helicopter that I've ever played! In fact, I think the only complaint I have is that this game is TOO good! It's simply unfair to the other games! Keep it up ;)

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

Good job! Excellent work for a first game. I would suggest giving the player more than one life in the shooting section, it would make it a lot easier and playable!

DEaTH RacE -SA4 (8-bit tune) DEaTH RacE -SA4 (8-bit tune)

Hell yes! Speedin down the raceway with flaming demons on your tail! Use your super slick racing style! Let's GO GO GO!

From space From space

I like this. I'm not sure I have anything constructive to say. Space = good. pale faces without eyes = also good. I think it might be better without the skull worm, but that's kind of a matter of opinion. The skull worm feels a little cliche, because skulls are a little overused, but I really like the dude, and especially the shiny bits coming out of his head. It makes it feel more space-y. Good work, sir!